Announcement For Passengers Arriving Turkey From Abroad
Starting from 1 July 2021 Turkey time (30 June 2021 21:00 UTC), travel requirements for passengers arriving Turkey have been revised:
1) For passengers arriving from the countries other than those listed below (including Oman), those who submit a document issued by their relevant country's official authorities stating that they have been vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arriving Turkey and/or a proof of recovery from Covid-19 within the last 6 months starting from the 28th day of the first positive PCR test result, will not be asked to present a negative PCR test report and quarantine measures will not be applied. Otherwise, a PCR test report with negative result at most 72 hours or a rapid antigen test report with negative result at most 48 hours prior to the entry will be sufficient.
2) All flights from Bangladesh, Brazil, South Africa, India, Nepal and Sri Lanka are suspended until further notice. Passengers who have been in these countries for the last 14 days must submit a negative PCR test result taken at most 72 hours before arrival. These passengers are subject to quarantine for 14 days at dormitories or quarantine hotels determined by the governorships. Expenses for accommodation and transfers from airports will be born by passengers. At the end of 14th day, if test result is negative, quarantine will be lifted.
3) Passengers arriving from Afghanistan and Pakistan and those who have been in these countries for the last 14 days must submit a negative PCR test result taken at most 72 hours before arrival. These passengers are subject to quarantine for 10 days at dormitories or quarantine hotels determined by the governorships. Expenses for accommodation and transfers from airports will be born by passengers. At the end of 7th day, if test result is negative, quarantine will be lifted.
4) Passengers arriving from the United Kingdom, Iran, Egypt and Singapore will be requested to submit a PCR test report with a negative result at most 72 hours prior to arrival.
5) PCR tests will be performed by the Ministry of Health on the basis of sampling at the passengers' destinations. Passengers will be allowed to go to their final destination after the test samples are taken, and if the test results are positive, they will be treated according to the Covid-19 guide of the Ministry of Health. Passengers with a positive test result and persons they have been in close contact with will be quarantined for 14 days at their own addresses and the quarantine conditions will be terminated if the PCR test results to be performed at the end of the 10th day are negative. The quarantine conditions of those who are found to be carrying the delta mutant of the virus will be terminated if the PCR test is negative at the end of the 14th day of the quarantine.
6) These requirements are not applicable to transit and/or transfer passengers.
7) There will be no PCR requirement and quarantine for the crew.
Sunday - Thursday
09:00 - 17:00
08:30 - 13:30
|5/5/2019||5/5/2019||Eid al Isra' Wal Mi'raj|
|10/2/2019||10/2/2019||Hijri New Year|
|12/12/2019||12/12/2019||Birthday of Prophet Muhammad|
+ 90 312 292 29 29